Friday, July 3, 2009

Boys Vs Girls in my Life...

It was today when i thought of Boys Vs Girls in my life...Living in a predominantly male society i always note there exists an ego between girls and boys as who is superior than the other.According to me both are equal and is special in their own way of leading life, its up to us to accept them as they exist in nature.I treat them as equal,for me boys and girls are not so different,as i do with boys i share A to Z with girls .Might be i can say i feel like sharing much of my emotions and feeling with girls since they are good in expressing their care for us by nature.Even my boys community care for me more than the other but they don't express their care as girls do and this doesn't mean that girls are more caring than boys.They are just good at expressing,the same boys does manifold without expressing.Likewise boys are good at the art of being frank and speaking from the heart,but at times girls do hesitate to do that for me,they feel shy or think they would hurt me.But boys would be so frank or more even sarcastic.My guys are good at this .So according to me both the male community and female community of my friends list are unique being very special in very different multitude aspects.So its up to us to find a balance between the two different genre instead of being egoistic and speaking about the superiority and inferiority.And ofcourse, I am in pursuit of finding the perfect balance.For Plan of action,read the book "Men are from Mars,Women are from Venus" I am gonna do that,Join with me to find the wisdom.

1 comment:

senthilnathan selvaraj said...

shyamu kalakura.....intha mathiri vishayathula unna beat panna yarum illaa da..............