Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Im 21 Today - And its all bcoz of these Stars of My Life

Its high time to mention those people whom i value the most for making my life so beautiful,learnable,and what not i deserve for
(Disclaimer : For Sure the chronology doesnt matter)
My Dad - He is the man whom i admired from the day one i was aware of myself,i admire him for his flair for helping the needy,his concern for family and for every single dexterity he posses.
Ofcourse he is the role model for me on how to reach the pinnacle starting from the roots.
Tamil Selvan - My very first friend right from my UKG till now,he is the closest friend.Very frank,Speaks reality haven't seen him acting or bluffing,u can trust him a lot bcoz i trust a very few for multiple aspects and he is one whom i bestow trust upon for every single aspect.
Priyadharshini - My cousin sister,though i got close to her only four to five years back,she is the first girl whom i opened up my mind to speak out so frank.She is the one whom taught me about those frequency of girls,inspiration for making so many girls so special on my list and above all i have no reason to accept her in spite of all those indifference we have.Like here so much!!!
Dr.A.M.Natrajan -Former Principal - KEC ,a source of inspiration who fostered in me the crave to work in management genre.I usually make note of his each and every move from so silly things to the big ones,his vision,his perspectives,way of handling things,every nuance he posses is really a guiding light.He is my mentor for my career.
Jothi Akka - Our home servant , She works with us right from when i was born,I am sure i would not have grown this much without her being in our place turning all my parents prosperity into food served with care ,to be frank she knows what i m in need of better then anybody else.Without her it would not have been possible to spend so much time when my mom and dad arre not at home for long times.Inspite of changing situations indifferences, she has been there for me.
Sindhu - My first friend who is a girl in the college,my class mate,she holds a place next to my sister,She knows every single thing about me ,i have shared everything with her A to Z,we trust each other a lot,I can easily understand what she is thinking,Understood her so much,She is Very possesive about and i too a little.Times spent with her is the best of my college life.
Sowmiya - Again its my class mate ,closest friend of mine -a character who got into my life pretty late compared to the time i expected her,though i got her late she have managed to compensate all those lost moments in a four months time,she is very caring ,flexible,very particular about satissfying my expectations and not hurting me,We have shared a lot with each other, One special thing is Im her very very close friend ..its a testimony for how intimate we are in our life .
Nithya - Its my class mate again, a good friend of mine,so inspiring,caring,very sarcastic with me,has been with me all along my downtimes kindiling the spirits of good times,a good advisor,accepts people as they are and i note she is very possesive about me.She tooks so much pain to keep me always at ease inspite of whatever i do to her ,she shoulders the pain on her and says you havent done anything .Greatness Personified.
Saravanan - My favourite buddy in our class,You want an epitome for the words "In simplicity lies the real happiness" you can take him.Very flexible,adoptive and maintains very positive relationship with every body.Speaks less but sensible.Had lotz of fun with him.Learnt a lot from him and i dont wanna miss him in the days to come.
Vasudevan - I got close with him only in the third year,in most of the cases we go along with same frequency right from the thoughts we posses about each aspect to the food stuff we eat at ,but dont know why KFC..tis same DNA makes us so special.A great chap to spend time with,you can greatly enjoy his sense of humor and again speaks a lot sensible fitting to reality of life.
Kaven -Two different frequencies coming along so close is a miracle and its myself and Kaven ,we have never gone unanimous in any thought The two different frequencies,we never go along on most of the matter ,We have been so close all along these four years,we both expect a lot from each of us,the greatest asset i posses through him is their family network,he values me a lot for suggestions and trusts me to an extend,What makes him so special is he takes advantage of me a lot and in turn values me.
Ashok - My college mate,great companion during hostel days and of course now,a good advisor on relationships,adventure and reality of life.Certified for Trustworthiness.Trying out different things is his passion.Im always curious on looking out how different he tries hands on.You want me to name somebody as a Good Friend on multitude aspects i would name Ashok
Ram anna -My cousin brother indeed a very distant relative but stays close not only to my home but also to my heart.My source of inspiration to deal tough times in family issues,also shares lots of wisdom on very small noteworthy things.A great companion of me in family bounds.
Easvar - Famously known as Dhadha - Enga college nattama,Maturity personified,So humorous,Caring at times,of course my life saver-saved me from an accident,room mate right from first year,Once committed he never steps back,Lotz to say but in a word so Humane.
Pradeep -Infoscian,my room mate again from the first year,ofcourse my life saver along with easvar,Very caring at same time very sarcastic,Trustworthy,Advice u can get it here free of cost -0fcourse it would be valuable,Bit hard working,He would keep you at ease if you could understand him better.
Sasidharan -My final year room mate,he is one among very few whom im more possesive about,i enjoy his company a lot and always look forward his presence but i would fail miserably by missing those mostly.Anyway at times together he has always been a source of inspiration,had lots of fun ,both of us havent expressed our love on eachother mostly but anyhow behind althose untold words we are so intimate.
Panneer- In a single line, a tension free, very balanced -multitude personality,very flexible,a good companion round the clock but again i fail miserably in enjoying our times together at most of times.
Parnidharan-A person whom you can ask for anything from A to Z,he will atleast give you some stuff in turn,times with him r those which would be learnable in some aspect.He maintains a very well balanced relationships,good at managing things,smart at work and again an all rounder.


1 comment:

அசோக் said...

21 stars in your life? there are only 10 now?