Saturday, December 5, 2009

THREE MONTHS - STUPID IN ME EXPLORED

It has been three months since i have posted my last blog and its now i thought of rembarking it after a gap of three months,and ofcourse the reason for not blogging is nothing much productive was happening around the corners of my life.If at all i could say something productive , i would say i have understood how a ideal brain can drain out all your energy,dynamism,passion, pulls you down at most of times and above all how could it give you a sense of insecurity.
Since the time i left the college, i have done a list of stupidities..

1.I joined for a course at IMS for CAT training, i attended only some five classes that too never focussed on it,waste of 8000 bucks.For me clearing the competitive exams was the most hasty thing in this world so though i tried a lot,i could not win my mind in sitting to prepare for CAT, but there was always a burning desire to join MBA.( i do understand it is nt fair,but to be true it was my state)

2. I came to Chennai took a room along with my friends, went out searching for Jobs,there wasnt a shortage of reccomendations but people couldnt help me out, only thing why they cant was because they could nt offer me a non technical profile which i was i need off. I could nt stay in chennai for a long time, i did nt like it too..so i said a good bye to chennai and left.
My take on Chennai - a worst place to live @ economy class.

3. Went home and was sitting idle but after some time,my astrology chart predictions said me to stay in a seperate room away from my home , I did it too...but nothing happened too fabulous instead things were so worse.

4. Then came the fantasy of having my own small venture as like a Play School or CBSE school, same way i explored every possibility and atlast people said you cant earn much out of all these and its pretty tough to brand such institutions at this point of time without any post expericence,again my dreams shattered.

5.Then came the so called fantasy of higher education abroad,i did every possible search to find the best course that could offer me with business profile and atlast found out Mbus in SAP @Victoria university,Australia .At that point of time, i heard people saying Job opportunities are much less so i dropped my plan abruptly.

All through these five steps, if i can say i had some air to breath ,then i would say that was the back up option i had -Cognizant job and my joining of MBA @ Amrita as a dream.

"COMPETENCY - PASSION - MONEY - LUCK - ALL THATS THE NEED OF HOUR "

1 comment:

Sriram said...

usually u re the one who has a steady mind..
atleast u r fixed abt goin to amrita